24 Jun Business Development Manager (HR Tech SaaS)
Business Development Manager (HR Tech SaaS)
Location: Flexible across the UK (Remote working)
Salary: Up to £50k basic salary + £5k Car Allowance + uncapped Commission (£100k + OTE)
A market leading international B2B SaaS HR Tech company specialising in background screening and employee onboarding have several opportunities across the UK for solution sales-focused business development managers.
This company provides a cutting edge digital pre-employment screening & onboarding solution tailored to innovative HR teams across the globe. Their company culture is key to their success; you will work in a collaborative and supportive environment where quality customer engagement is essential.
You will be:
- A business development specialist with a track record of revenue generation. We are keen to hear from you if you have experience in sectors such as: SaaS technology, HR managed services (RPO, BPO) or similar sectors.
- Target orientated with the ability to negotiate, win new business and sell at a senior level
- An accomplished negotiator experienced at demonstrating ROI to potential customers
- Able to build business in new sectors or markets.
- A track record of revenue generation and meeting financial revenue targets
- Identify business development opportunities across specific sectors/vertical markets typically with FTSE 100 & 250 companies
- You will be responsible for quality B2B engagement within the HR Technology sector.
- The introduction of cutting edge background screening & digital onboarding SaaS solutions to client stakeholders and decision makers across the HR community.
- Arrange and attend regular client meetings
- Actively win and develop major client accounts.
- The compilation of effective tender proposals.
- Effective networking at industry specific events
- Achieve agreed targeted levels of weekly/monthly activity
- Manage the sales process from start to finish including using subject matter experts for technical client meetings.
- Generate new leads and pipeline opportunities
- Handle any difficult, challenging, or complex negotiations in partnership.
- Effectively liaise with the Client Relations team to ensure that the best outcome to the business and their clients is achieved.
This is a great opportunity to work with a truly innovative organisation. Momentum Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com