27 Jul Corporate Security Team Leader
Corporate Security Team Leader / Supervisor
Location: Central London
Rate: £14.00 per hour
Hours: Monday – Friday (Days) 07:00-18:00
Would you like to lead a dedicated front of house team at a high-profile corporate location?
This is an opportunity for a talented Security Supervisor/Team Leader to oversee a professional front of house team.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- SIA Door Supervisor license holder
- Have previous Supervisory or Team Leader experience in a corporate or similar high-end environment
- Strong report writing skills with experience drafting and submitting reports to clients
- Confident interacting with clients and senior stakeholders
- Supervision of the security team to ensure a customer focused FOH service is maintained at all times
- Strive to meet and exceed expected standards
- Ensure compliance with Assignment Instructions
- Assist with rostering of Security Officers
- Provide training and guidance to Security Officers
- Manage the provision of CCTV and access control systems
- Work closely with the Security Management team
- Effectively deal with all incidents falling within the security remit and to effectively report all incidents to the relevant authority.
- Maintain a log of all visitors, incidents and any other records that may be required by the client.
- Maintain the clients key safe to issue and record all movements of keys within the clients premises
- Identify suspicious persons and actions and report such circumstances.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com