02 Nov Corporate site Security Manager – City of London
Corporate site Security Manager
Location: City of London
Hours: Monday to Friday (50 hours per week)
We are seeking a talented Security professional to manage the delivery of security services to a blue chip location in the City of London. The role will see you manage a small team of Security Officers and deliver a first class security service to the client.
You should have experience of supervising/managing staff with a flair for delivering first class customer service. You will ideally have worked in a high-profile environment such as a 5* Hotel or blue chip corporate site.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Current SIA License holder
- Experience managing/supervising security teams
- Experience working in a high-profile environment such as a 5* Hotel or at blue chip corporate sites.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of security services
- The management of Security Officers and Supervisors.
- Undertaking daily security audits/checks
- Budget management
- Regular client meetings to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Management of client/contract SLAs and KPIs
- Oversee the rostering and scheduling of staff
- Control room operation – CCTV, fire panels, access control etc.
- Conduct and monitor staff appraisals and encourage further development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org