12 Apr Head of Security – Central London
Head of Security
Salary: £58,000 + Bonus
Location: Central London
Hours: Monday to Friday
This is a tremendous opportunity to lead the strategic & operational security function at a corporate location in Central London. You should be a talented and passionate people manager with strong corporate security management experience.
You will be a strategic leader that excels in a dynamic corporate environment.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience managing the delivery of operational & strategic security in a corporate environment.
- An experienced and passionate people manager with a track record of leading and developing security teams
- Experience implementing security strategy: crisis management, emergency planning, incident management plans etc.
- A real passion for service excellence
- Experience of positively influencing and engaging senior stakeholders
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the operational delivery of site security
- Lead on the strategic planning of the security function
- Oversee the creation and Implementation of SOPs and assignment instructions
- Implementation of customer service excellence within the security team
- Conduct and monitor staff appraisals and encourage further development
- Staff training and development including regular emergency preparedness training
- Liaison with Police and emergency services
- Incident management and response
- Oversee the delivery of control room services
- Cross functional working with the Property and Facilities teams.
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Management of control room services
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com