23 Jun Head of Security / Security Account Manager (Canary Wharf)
Security Account Manager / Head of Security
Salary: up to £70,000 + car/car allowance, 10% bonus
Location: Canary Wharf
Are you a security management professional who excels at building relationships, leading a team and providing a quality focused risk & security service? This is a tremendous opportunity to lead the operational security function for a global blue-chip. You will have a strong corporate security management background with the ability to positively engage senior client stakeholders.
If you would like to join a dynamic corporate security function please get in touch.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience managing the delivery of operational & strategic security in a corporate environment.
- An experienced and passionate people manager with a track record of leading and developing security teams
- Experience implementing security strategy: risk management, crisis management, emergency planning, incident management plans etc.
- A track record of effective stakeholder engagement with the ability to positively influence and act as a trusted partner and security advisor
- Budget management experience
- Happy working for a security service provider
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the operational delivery of security across multiple UK locations
- Lead on the strategic planning of the security function
- The management of contract SLAs and KPIs
- People management – provide inspirational leadership to direct reports and the wider security teams
- Regular stakeholder meetings to ensure maximum client satisfaction
- Provide expert security advise to senior stakeholders relating to risk, counter-terrorism, crisis management etc.
- Strive for continuous development across the security function and strive to create an industry leading security department
- Lead on projects related to the improvement and capability of security teams
- Post incident security reviews
- Implementation of customer service excellence within the security team
- Conduct and monitor staff appraisals and encourage further development
- Staff training and development including regular emergency preparedness training
- Liaison with Police and emergency services
- Incident management and response
- Oversee the delivery of control room services
- Cross functional working with the Property and Facilities teams.
- Carrying out risk assessments
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org