15 Jan Investigations Manager (Retail Loss Prevention)
Investigations Manager (Loss Prevention)
Location: This is a field based role but as a guide candidates should live within easy reach of major cities in England.
Salary: £40,000 – £50,00 + Company Car
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Investigations professional to join a national loss prevention team. This is a national field based role which will see you manage a team of fraud analysts, identify, investigate and mitigate loss across the business’ retail and corporate functions.
You should have a strong track record of conducting in-depth investigations into areas such as business/corporate fraud (procurement/expenses) and major loss in a multi-site retail environment.
Duties to include:
- Identify and manage investigations across the retail portfolio.
- Manage investigations into company cases of corporate fraud (procurement, supply chain, expenses etc.)
- Implement strategies to mitigate risk and fraud
- Work closely with senior managers to highlight and investigate cases of internal crime or fraud
- Undertake staff training around fraud awareness
- Analyse and identify patterns and trends relating to company policy violations (procurement, company expenses etc).
- The role would suit candidates with a background in multi-site retail loss prevention, specifically with a strong major investigations focus.
- Experience undertaking investigations into cases of corporate fraud (procurement, company expenses etc).
- The ability to manage multiple complex cases
- A working knowledge of data mining tools
- Strong leadership skills
- A recognised investigations qualification would be an advantage – Wicklander-Zulawski etc.
- Full driving license
This is a field based role but as a guide candidates should live within easy reach of major cities in England.
All applications are treated in confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org