15 Jan IT Application Architect
IT Application Architect
Salary: Circa £65,000
Location: UK – home based, 100% remote
Role: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday.
This is an opportunity to join a market leading SaaS software business. This IT Application Architect role is a combination of solutions architecture and application architecture. You will focus on BAU work and various projects.
You should have:
- Multiyear experience in designing PaaS/Microservice solutions in Azure (or similar platform).
You will have the following experience:
- Minimum of three years delivery of IT Solutions and or technical/application architecture within an enterprise environment
- Strong IT architecture experience
- Proven delivery of IT system integration including document creation, data mapping etc.
- Understanding of application development processes and release management
- Proven delivery and management of cloud hosted infrastructure and application solutions – including the Microsoft Azure Platform
Responsibilities of the Application Architect include:
- Gathering and documenting of functional requirements through user led workshops
- Collation and definition of non-functional requirements
- Supporting the IT Director in the creation of yearly IT Roadmaps for the company IT managed systems
- Deliver the technical design/IT architecture aspects of the required system integrations with both clients and suppliers
- Manage/Deliver the required service definition and transition processes for all IT managed applications including:
- Ongoing capacity planning/management
- Adherence to published SLA and availability metrics
- Disaster Recovery definition, documentation and testing
- The development and maintenance of all IT architectural documentation
- The building and maintenance of strong working relationships with IT suppliers/support providers.
- Deliver and/or management of the IT Solutions and application architectural resource and deliverables for the IT project portfolio:
- Support in resource requirement definition
- Support in project costing estimations
- Support in project plan creation and management
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com