30 Mar Marketing Manager – EMEA (International SaaS software)
EMEA Marketing Manager (International SaaS software)
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000
Location: UK – remote working.
Are you a passionate Marketing Manager with the ability to deliver an engaging and effective marketing strategy? Would you like to work for a global leader in SaaS software solutions?
This role will see you working closely with international colleagues as you deliver product marketing strategies across EMEA. You will be a talented and creative marketing professional with experience working for a B2B SaaS software company.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- You will have prior experience in a Marketing role working for a B2B SaaS software business
- Experienced at implementing marketing strategies and driving results through marketing channels
- An understanding of product positioning/messaging, and customer acquisition and retention marketing strategies within a B2B SaaS organization
- A passion for delivering value to internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to manage large-scope projects and initiatives along with effective prioritization skills.
- A team player with effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ideally hold a recognised marketing degree/qualification
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for creating and executing marketing strategies to improve brand awareness across EMEA
- Reporting into the USA you will work closely with a global marketing team to identify opportunities and implement revenue generating marketing strategies.
- Develop strategic customer acquisition, expansion, and retention marketing programs to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI. This includes demand and lead generation, account-based marketing, and customer marketing.
- Understand deeply the lifecycle of customers in assigned region and use those insights to identify opportunities for growth and optimize approaches.
- Plan and manage product marketing campaigns across channels (such as email, digital advertising, etc.), including strategy, execution, reporting, and optimization with a goal to expand customer value and adoption of additional services
- Manage EMEA industry partner marketing opportunities and advertising plans.
- Work with the global marketing team to execute and measure the impact of campaigns
- Look to improve the company’s go-to-market strategies and develop new ones.
- Monitor regional KPIs to ensure marketing performance.
- Understand the competitive landscape thoroughly as well as the vertical industries they serve.
- Develop product-specific marketing strategies and ideas that support growth goals and increase customer acquisition.
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, customer success and professional services teams to identify, refine and deliver compelling product-specific content.
- Implement creative, compelling marketing campaigns to support growth of client portfolio
- Liaise with team members to assess customer needs and industry trends to develop future plans
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com