03 Aug Mobile Security Officer (Warrington)
Mobile Security Officer
Rate: £11 per hour
Shift pattern: 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off, (0700-1900/1900-0700)
We are currently recruiting a Mobile Security Officer to oversee several sites across a geographical location. You will be provided with a company vehicle, fuel card and body worn camera. You should hold a SIA DS license, full manual driving license and be comfortable driving extensively across your shift.
You will undertake site visits across the region, carrying out welfare checks, assisting the site based teams as well as responding to alarm activations.
The role offers tremendous career opportunities.
- An SIA Door Supervisor Licence is essential (or a CP license)
- Full driving license (manual)
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Happy driving extensively across your shift
Duties to include:
- You will provide a mobile patrol and response service across several locations across your shift.
- Regular internal and external patrols at sites, keeping logs and reporting concerns and incidents
- Protecting the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire, and other safety issues.
- Communicating effectively with the client and team members
- Welfare checks on site based teams
- Escorting the residents
- Following procedures for various initiatives including fire presenting, traffic control and accident investigations.
- Guarding valuables in a secure area.
- Liaise with client in respect of Serious incidents.
- Maintaining an incident report record.
- Monitor access points – e.g., main/rear entrances, fire exits, secured ground floor windows
- Respond to all alarm activations
- Responding to alarms and emergencies.
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity.
- Writing handover and incident reports
- Ensuring the safety and security of all buildings in adherence with the assignment instructions
- Complete scheduled patrols of named locations within a geographical area.
- Response to alarms
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org