15 Jan Office Administrator x 4
Administrator / Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £18,500 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday. We have permanent full time and part time vacancies available.
We are looking to appoint customer focused administrators to join a friendly and professional team based in Belfast . This is a permanent position with tremendous opportunity for ongoing training, development and career progression. You will be provided with all the tools to be successful in your role and the support of a dedicated team manager. Your role will focus on administering payroll for our clients and providing a world class customer service experience.
What we’re looking for:
- A positive attitude with a wish to work in a professional office environment
- A polite and friendly manner with good customer service skills
- Good attention to details
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT skills
What you’ll be doing:
- General administration in a busy office environment
- Responding to email queries from members of staff
- Adding new starters to the company system
- Data input
- Taking calls from employees with general queries
- Maintaining employee attendance records and updating systems.
- Coordinating with banks to ensure pay transactions are made
- Checking payroll reports to ensure the information is accurate
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- 23 days’ holiday with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org