15 Jan PMO Coordinator
Location: UK – home based / remote
Salary: £25k – £30k
Reporting into the Head of PMO, your role is to assist with the running and management of the PMO on a day-to-day basis. You will play a proactive role in promoting and ensuring governance to the PMO project management methodology and standards as well as practical support to PMO and Project Managers as required.
- Prior experience in a PMO or project administration role
- Experience creating and maintaining Microsoft Project plans,
- Understanding of RAID Management would be an advantage
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to tight timescales with the ability to prioritise accordingly.
- The ability to work on own initiative without close supervision.
- Proficient IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
- High sense of operational excellence, disciplined working and effective time management.
- Manage the PMO reporting process to ensure a consistent flow of accurate and up to date information through all layers of PMO Governance structure
- Monitor and drive improvements in data quality and timeliness of reporting to enable decision-making; reviewing and challenging reports to ensure they are complete and accurate
- Ensure 100% compliance of all projects on the PMO system including; project highlight reports, risk & issues and project plans are updated by Project Managers each week
- Ensure that the PMO is effectively tracking the progress & status of every project and reporting out on delivery and financial status whilst ensuring that the projects adhere to financial processes.
- Accurately tracking PMO resource allocation to projects and utilization
- Track key milestones for all projects, ensuring project managers are scheduling gate reviews, producing the correct documentation for approval by the Project Board
- Conduct new project triage, classifying projects and agreeing level of governance required (weekly review meeting)
- Produce PMO reports
- Schedule project meetings, take and distribute meeting notes and actions
- Assurance of project documentation in terms of adherence to standards
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org