14 May Police Accredited Patrol Officer – Across London
Police Accredited Patrol Officer
- Rate of Pay: £13 per hour + Benefits (28 days annual leave, pension scheme, full uniform provided, ongoing training & development)
- Hours: 45 hours per week. 5 shifts per week, earliest start time is 11:30am, latest finish is 02:30hrs.
- Location: We have vacancies based in Finchley, Tower Hamlets, Lee Valley, Ilford, Greenford
We have several opportunities across London for you to join a Police Accredited patrol team. The role will see you support the Police by providing a visible presence to patrol and enforce public safety at parks, open spaces and night time venues. Full training will be provided alongside ongoing development opportunities.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Hold a valid SIA Door Supervisors Licence
- Hold a driver’s licence (manual) and ideally have your own transport in order to get to the work location.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage conflict in a customer focused manner
- Have a desire to help the public
Duties will include:
- Working as part of a team your role will be to help the public with regards to safety and welfare at designated areas across your borough.
- Undertake patrols in the public domain, in a policing remit to manage crime, anti-social behaviour and other forms of nuisance in the area
- Gather intelligence for further action against offenders
- Share information and work closely with emergency services
- Actively Detect, Disrupt & Deter offenders and carry out appropriate enforcement action when needed
- Undertake incident reports
- Task hot spot localities identified by the public and the Police and actively prioritise low level and quality of life issues.
- Work in partnership with Local Service providers: Police, Intelligence Units, Crime Reduction and Community Safety Units.
- Provide a reduction in the fear of crime and improved reassurance through committed public liaison and by attending various Council, Police and public meetings in relation to this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org