06 Aug Regional Loss Prevention & Data Fraud Manager
Regional Loss Prevention & Data Fraud Manager
Location: This is a field-based role. As a guide applicants should live in the South or Midlands, close to major hubs such as London, Birmingham, Reading, Bristol etc.
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Car allowance
Are you a talented Loss Prevention Manager that enjoys analysing data and identifying patterns of loss?
This is a hybrid role that will see you undertake data mining to identify and analyse loss across multiple locations. You will manage the analysis of data to highlight, prevent and reduce loss across UK retail locations and engage with senior stakeholders in the field.
- Applicants should have multi-site Loss Prevention experience
- Strong analytical skills with a flair for extracting important information from data
- Strong data mining experience
- The ability to analyse trends and patterns relating to stock and cash loss.
- You should be able to engage stakeholders and develop strong strategic relationships
- Full UK driving license and own transport
What you will do:
- Utilise data mining technology to identify potential risks and trends
- Analyse relevant information and reports to identify trends across the retail business
- Produce reports for senior management teams
- Make recommendations to the retail teams where appropriate
- Respond to requests for information from stores
- You will undertake site visits
- Identify and mitigate cash and stock loss
- Work closely with retail teams to identify Loss Prevention issues and challenges
- Engage and influence senior stakeholders across the region
- Conduct and deliver Loss Prevention training programmes
- Drive company profitability through the correct implementation of loss prevention/security controls and processes
- Identify opportunities to improve processes by working closely with site teams
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com