26 Jul Regional Loss Prevention Manager (East Midlands/M1 Corridor)
Regional Loss Prevention Manager (M1 Corridor)
Location: This is a field-based role that will mainly cover the East Midlands region. As a guide applicants should live close to the M1 between Sheffield to Leicester.
Salary: Up to £44,000 + Company Car, Bonus, Benefits
Are you looking to join a progressive business with a mature approach to Loss Prevention? Are you commercially astute with strong investigations experience and the ability to influence and engage?
This is a key role overseeing a large portfolio of sites across a region that mainly encompasses the East Midlands. You will be responsible for reducing shrink, increasing company profitability, engaging retail staff and working closely with senior retail stakeholders to shape LP strategy.
- Applicants should have strong investigation skills alongside commercial experience. This could be within the Police or a multi-site loss prevention role etc.
- You should be able to engage stakeholders and develop strong strategic relationships
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to drive profitability through loss prevention & security controls and processes.
- Full UK driving license
What you will do:
- Lead the regional Loss Prevention function. This is a key leadership role and will see you manage the delivery of the Loss Prevention strategy across a large portfolio of stores
- You will be tasked with the responsibility for the reduction of stock loss across the region
- Identify and mitigate potential security threats and vulnerabilities
- Manage the response to security incidents
- Implement the company shrink programme
- Work closely with retail teams to identify Loss Prevention issues and challenges
- Engage and influence senior stakeholders across the region
- Conduct and deliver Loss Prevention training programmes
- Drive company profitability through the correct implementation of loss prevention/security controls and processes
- Identify opportunities to improve processes by working closely with site teams
- Manage and lead LP and security specific programmes across the region
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org