01 Nov Regional Manager (Security Guarding)
Regional Manager (Security Guarding)
Salary: £47k – £50k + car allowance
Location: Applicants should be well placed to work within the Oxfordshire/Wiltshire & Berkshire regions.
This role presents a tremendous opportunity to lead a high performing region for a quality focused service provider.
You will manage the delivery of security services to a corporate & commercial portfolio of sites across the Wiltshire. Oxfordshire & Berkshire region. You should be commercially and operationally adept and have prior experience in the security sector managing a portfolio of client accounts/contracts/region.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Experience in a similar security industry role managing a portfolio of sites/contracts.
- Ideally you will have experience managing P&L.
- A positive people manager with experience leading customer focused security teams
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to have senior level conversations with key client stakeholders
Key duties and responsibilities will include
- Responsibility for the operational delivery of a circa £6m portfolio
- P&L responsibility for your portfolio
- Drive stakeholder engagement and client satisfaction across accounts
- Budget management
- Management and leadership of site based teams
- Regular client meetings across sites to ensure maximum client engagement
- Manage the mobilisation of new contracts
- Conduct and monitor staff appraisals including HR / disciplinary issues
- Recruitment, training and development
- Production of high quality reports to senior leadership teams and client contacts
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com