15 Jan Regional Retail Loss Prevention Manager – North
Regional Retail Loss Prevention Manager / Profit Protection Manager (North)
Location: Field based role covering the North but candidates should ideally live near the Manchester or Yorkshire regions.
Salary: £38,000 – £42,000 + Company Car, Bonus, Benefits
Are you a commercially astute Retail Loss Prevention / Profit Protection Manager with the ability to influence and engage? This role will see you deliver the Loss Prevention programme across a portfolio of stores in the North of England & Scotland.
You will be responsible for reducing shrink, internal investigations, engaging retail staff and working closely with senior retail stakeholders to shape LP strategy.
If you have a track record of reducing stock loss through the positive implementation of processes and procedures then please apply.
- Retail Loss Prevention experience is essential. Applicants should have multi-site retail LP experience.
- You should be able to engage Retail Managers and develop strong relationships
- Experience of conducting compliance audits
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience of driving Loss Prevention & shrink programmes
- Full UK driving license
- Manage the delivery of Loss Prevention / Profit Protection across the North of the UK.
- You will be tasked with the responsibility for the reduction of stock loss across the region by implementing robust compliance processes
- Work closely with in-store retail teams to identify Loss Prevention issues and challenges
- Engage and influence senior Retail teams across the region
- Conduct and deliver in-store Loss Prevention training programmes
- Drive company profitability through the correct implementation of profit protection controls and processes
- Identify opportunities to improve processes by working closely with in-store teams
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com