08 Aug Retail Loss Prevention Officer – Aberdeen
Retail Loss Prevention Officer
Salary: Up to £24,000 depending on experience, plus bonus, discounts.
Hours: Days only (5 days from 7 on a rota basis, hours between 10am – 8pm)
Location: Vacancies available in Aberdeen
We are seeking customer focused Loss Prevention Officers to join a leading retailer. This is a permanent role and offers opportunity for long term career progression. The position offers a great salary, benefits & company bonus.
Ideally you will have prior experience as a retail loss prevention officer or retail security officer.
Your duties will include:
- Providing a customer focused security presence
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment for staff and visitors
- Acting as a uniformed visual deterrent to shoplifters
- Following the ASCONE principle
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly manner
- Security patrols of the store
- Work closely with store associates and the Store Manager
- Conducting internal investigations into stock loss, fraud and theft.
- Monitoring CCTV and security systems
- Key holding
- Report all security incidents in the store
- Staff searches
- Retail security duties
You should be:
- Fully flexible to work 5 out of 7 days including some weekends
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Good time management and able to work under pressure
- Customer focused
- Ideally you will have retail security, retail store or loss prevention experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com