19 Mar Retail Loss Prevention Officer – Aberdeen
Retail Loss Prevention Officer
Salary: £19,000 – £23,000 depending on experience.
Hours: Days only (5 days from 7 including weekends)
Would you like to work for an award-winning fashion retailer?
We are seeking customer focused Retail Loss Prevention Officers to join a leading high-street retailer. This is a permanent role and offers opportunity for long term career progression.
Your duties will include:
- Providing a customer focused security presence
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment for staff and visitors
- Acting as a visual deterrent to shoplifters
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Patrols of the store
- Work closely with store associates and the Store Manager
- Conducting internal investigations into stock loss, fraud and theft.
- Monitoring CCTV and security systems
- Key holding
- Report all security incidents in the store
- Staff searches
You should be:
- Fully flexible to work 5 out of 7 days including weekends
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Good time management and able to work under pressure
- Customer focused
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com