09 Apr Retail Loss Prevention Officer (Dublin)
Retail Loss Prevention Officer
Salary: Up to €28,500
Hours: Days only (5 days from 7 including weekends)
Would you like to work for an award-winning fashion retailer? We are seeking a talented Loss Prevention Officer to join a leading retailer at their successful Dublin store.
This is a permanent role and offers opportunity for long term career progression.
Applicants should have strong customer service skills and a positive can-do attitude. Prior LP experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
Your duties will include:
- Providing a customer focused security presence in the store
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment for staff, customers and visitors
- Acting as a visual deterrent
- Meeting and greeting customers in a polite and professional manner
- Regular patrols of the store
- Work closely with store associates and the Store Manager
- Conducting internal investigations into stock loss, fraud and theft.
- Monitoring CCTV and security systems
- Key holding when required
- Report all security incidents appropriately in the store
- Undertake staff searches
You should be:
- Fully flexible to work 5 out of 7 days including weekends
- A PSA License is essential
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Good time management and able to work under pressure
- Customer focused
- Prior loss prevention or security experience is not essential as full training will be given.
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Recruitment covers the following markets.
Manned Guarding – Management & Operations
Manned Guarding – Security Officer & site personnel staff
Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org