05 May Security Manager – Leamington Spa
Location: Leamington Spa
Hours: Monday to Friday (50 hours per week)
We are seeking a people focused security professional to manage the delivery of security services to a client in Leamington Spa. This role offers a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to work with a range of stakeholders.
If you are a talented and passionate security professional with the ability to lead a team in a dynamic environment then please get in touch.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience leading a security team
- Experience delivering operational security as a Security Manager
- A passion for delivering service excellence
- The ability to engage and positively influence stakeholders at all levels
- SIA license holder
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading an on-site security team
- Managing the delivery of site security
- Coach and develop the security team whilst encouraging further development
- Writing and implementing security policies, AI’s, SOP’s etc.
- Oversee the delivery of control room services
- Oversee response to incidents and mitigate risks
- Assist with the long-term strategic planning of the security function
- Cross functional working with the Property and Facilities service providers
- Undertake regular risk assessments and threat assessments
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org