05 Jul Security Manager / Loss Prevention Manager (Distribution)
Security Manager / Loss Prevention Manager (Distribution)
Salary: £35k – £45k
We are seeking an experienced Security & Loss Prevention professional to manage the delivery of security & LP services to a distribution/warehouse hub in Croydon. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and dynamic organisation as they embark on the next stage of growth.
You will be responsible for delivering day to day physical security in line with customer requirements whilst providing leadership to site-based security teams. You will work with key stakeholders and manage incidents as they arise.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience of managing the delivery of site security or Loss Prevention within the distribution, supply chain or logistics sectors.
- Strong investigation skills with the ability to highlight areas of stock loss and shrink.
- strong risk-based approach to security including the ability to identify emerging threats and risks.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- You will undertake investigations into criminal activities committed against the company
- You will play a key role in engaging and influencing business stakeholders
- You will strive to deliver a quality focused security solution across all sites focusing on several areas of compliance (contractual, regulatory etc)
- Undertake regular security risk assessments, audits and gap analyses to highlight any areas of weakness.
- Undertake security audits and ensure best practice through the review of procedures.
- Work closely with emergency services to share trends relating to crime and loss prevention.
- Work with electronic security partners in relation to CCTV installations
- Management of site-based security teams including performance reviews, absence management, roster planning.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org