26 Jul Security Officer (Bracknell) – £15 per hour
Rate: £15 per hour
Hours: 4 on/4 off (2 days, 2 nights, 4 off) (07:00 – 19:00 and 19:00 – 07:00)
Great opportunity to join the security team at a site in Bracknell.
Applicants should hold a SIA license and have excellent customer service skills. Full training will be provided. Applicants should have their own transport in order to reach the location. You should be happy working a mixture of days, nights & weekends on the following shift pattern: 4on, 4off.
Please note that in order to start the position you will need to undertake Government level Security Clearance.
- SIA License holder
- Have your own transport in order to reach the site
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Happy working a mix of days, nights and weekend shifts
- Happy to undergo government level security clearance in order to start the position
Duties to include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the site in a polite and customer focused manner
- Manage access control to the site
- Front of house duties
- Issuing passes to visitors and staff members
- Internal and external patrols
- Operation of CCTV and access control systems
- Produce accurate and comprehensive incident reports
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies are adhered to
- Work in conjunction with site Assignment Instructions
- Respond to emergency situations
- Work as part of a customer focused team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org