03 Aug Security Officer (Central London)
Location: Central London
Rate: £11.42 per hour
Hours: 4 on/4 off (4 days, 4 off, 4 nights, 4 off) (08:00 – 20:00 and 20:00 – 08:00)
Great opportunity to join the security team at a vibrant location in Covent Garden. Applicants should hold a SIA Door Supervisor license and have exceptional customer service skills. The role will see you undertake security officer duties at an iconic location.
You should be happy working a mixture of days, nights & weekends on the following shift pattern: 4on, 4off.
- SIA Door Supervisor License holder
- Strong customer service skills
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Happy working a mix of days, nights and weekend shifts.
Duties to include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the site in a polite and customer focused manner
- Manage access control to the site
- Front of house duties
- Issuing passes to visitors and staff members
- Internal and external patrols
- Loading bay duties
- Operation of CCTV and access control systems
- Produce accurate and comprehensive incident reports
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies are adhered to
- Work in conjunction with site Assignment Instructions
- Respond to emergency situations
- Work as part of a customer focused team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com