20 Nov Security Officer (DV clearance required)
Salary: £28,500 + Overtime
Shift Pattern: Covering days, nights & weekends. Average of 22.8 hours per week.
Please note that candidates must hold current DV (Developed Vetting) clearance.
We have opportunities for DV cleared candidates to join the security team at a secure site in Farnborough. Prior security experience isn’t essential but candidates must hold current DV clearance, have strong customer service skills and be able to work in a team environment.
- Hold current DV (Developed Vetting) clearance
- Have strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Happy working a mix of days, nights and weekends on a rota basis
Duties to include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the site in a polite and customer focused manner
- Manage access control to the site
- Front of house duties
- Issuing passes to visitors and staff members
- Internal and external patrols
- Operation of CCTV and access control systems
- Produce accurate and comprehensive incident reports
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies are adhered to
- Work in conjunction with site Assignment Instructions
- Respond to emergency situations
- Work as part of a customer focused team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com