12 May Security Officer (Luxury Retail)
Security Officer (Luxury Retail)
Salary: £23,900 (40 hour working week)
Hours: 5 days from 7 including regular Saturday & Sunday shifts).
Location: Regent Street, Central London
This is an opportunity to join the in-house Security team at a high-end luxury retail environment.
We are seeking customer focused Security & Loss Prevention Officer to join a luxury retail environment in Central London. This is a permanent in-house role and offers opportunity for long term career progression.
You will play an integral part in ensuring a safe, secure and enjoyable environment for visitors, staff and guests.
Your duties will include:
- Providing a customer focused security presence
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment for staff and visitors
- Acting as a visual deterrent
- Meeting and greeting customers in a polite manner
- Patrols of the store
- Work closely with store associates and the Store Manager
- Identify any internal loss relating to stock loss, fraud and theft.
- Monitoring CCTV and security systems
- Report all security incidents in the store
- Undertake security checks across the store
- Report internal loss, misconduct and dishonesty.
- Monitor a continuous and effective shop floor deterrent capable of identifying, and reducing external theft.
- Report any incidents to Team Leader or Team Manager.
- Assist team members in the apprehension of shoplifters
- Liaise with Police, writing police statements, provide evidence etc.
- Carry out regular staff security checks and procedures.
- Carry out tagging checks
You should be:
- Polite and friendly with a passion for customer service
- A team player
- Fully flexible to work 5 out of 7 days including regular weekend working
- Good time management and able to work under pressure
- SIA Licensed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org