26 Jul Security Supervisor (Bracknell) – £17 per hour
Rate: £17 per hour
Hours: 4 on/4 off (2 days, 2 nights, 4 off) (07:00 – 19:00 and 19:00 – 07:00)
Applicants should hold a SIA license and have supervisory experience. You should also have your own transport in order to reach the location.
You should be happy working a mixture of days, nights & weekends on the following shift pattern: 4on, 4off.
Please note that in order to start the position you will need to undertake Government level Security Clearance.
- SIA License holder
- Have your own transport in order to reach the site
- Prior supervisory experience
- Happy working a mix of days, nights and weekend shifts
- Happy to undergo government level security clearance in order to start the position
Duties to include:
- Supervision of the security team to ensure a customer focused service is maintained at all times
- Ensure compliance with Assignment Instructions
- Assist with rostering of Security Officers
- Provide training and guidance to Security Officers
- Manage the provision of CCTV and access control systems
- Work closely with the Security Management team
- Effectively deal with all incidents falling within the security remit and to effectively report all incidents to the relevant authority.
- Maintain a log of all visitors, incidents and any other records that may be required by the client.
- Maintain the clients key safe to issue and record all movements of keys within the clients premises
- Identify suspicious persons and actions and report such circumstances.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com