19 Jul Security Supervisor (Bristol)
Location: Bristol (Stoke Gifford)
Rate: £15 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday (8am – 4pm)
Would you like to lead a dedicated team of Security Officers at a high-profile site in Bristol?
This is an opportunity for a talented Security professional to oversee a team responsible for providing a customer focused security service. The role offers an excellent rate of pay, ongoing training and opportunities for future career development.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- SIA license holder
- Have previous Supervisory or Team Leader experience
- Strong report writing skills with experience drafting and submitting reports to clients
- Confident interacting with clients and senior stakeholders
- Supervision of the security team to ensure a customer focused service is maintained at all times
- Ensure compliance with Assignment Instructions
- Assist with rostering of Security Officers
- Provide training and guidance to Security Officers
- Manage the provision of CCTV and access control systems
- Work closely with the Security Management team
- Effectively deal with all incidents falling within the security remit and to effectively report all incidents to the relevant authority.
- Maintain a log of all visitors, incidents and any other records that may be required by the client.
- Maintain the clients key safe to issue and record all movements of keys within the clients premises
- Identify suspicious persons and actions and report such circumstances.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org