10 May Security Supervisor – Olympic Park, Stratford
Location: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London
Rate: £15.66 per hour
Hours: 4 on / 4 off (4 days, 4 off, 4 nights, 4 off).
Would you like to lead a small but dedicated team of Security Officers based at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford?
This is an opportunity for a talented Security Supervisor to oversee a team responsible for delivering a first class safety and security service. The role offers an excellent rate of pay, ongoing training and opportunities for future career development.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- SIA CCTV license holder (alongside a front-line license – DS, CP, Security)
- Have previous Supervisory or Team Leader experience
- Strong report writing skills with experience drafting and submitting reports to clients
- Happy working a four on / four off shift pattern (days, nights and weekends)
- Confident interacting with clients and senior stakeholders
- Strong incident management experience
- Supervision of the security team to ensure a customer focused service is maintained at all times
- Strive to meet and exceed expected standards
- Ensure compliance with Assignment Instructions
- Assist with rostering of Security Officers
- Provide training and guidance to Security Officers
- Manage the provision of CCTV and access control systems
- Work closely with the Security Management team
- Effectively deal with all incidents falling within the security remit and to effectively report all incidents to the relevant authority.
- Maintain a log of all visitors, incidents and any other records that may be required by the client.
- Maintain the clients key safe to issue and record all movements of keys within the clients premises
- Identify suspicious persons and actions and report such circumstances.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com