03 Nov Security Supervisor – Stevenage
Salary: circa £41,000
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm.
Are you a talented security supervisor or security manager looking for your next position?
This role will see you oversee a small professional team of security professionals. The role offers an excellent rate of pay, ongoing training and opportunities for future career development. Applicants must hold a SIA license and have prior site security management or supervisory experience.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- SIA license holder
- Have previous supervisory or site management experience in the security sector
- Have a positive approach to people management and service delivery
- Supervision of the security team to ensure a customer focused service is maintained at all times
- Plan and effectively run the delivery of security across the shift. Striving to meet and exceed expected standards
- Ensure compliance with Assignment Instructions
- Assist with rostering of Security Officers
- Provide training and guidance to Security Officers
- Manage the provision of CCTV and access control systems
- Work closely with the Security Management team
- Effectively deal with all incidents falling within the security remit and to effectively report all incidents to the relevant authority.
- Maintain a log of all visitors, incidents and any other records that may be required by the client.
- Maintain the clients key safe to issue and record all movements of keys within the clients premises
- Identify suspicious persons and actions and report such circumstances.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org