11 Apr Security Team Leader
Security Team Leader
Location: Central London
Rate: £13.00 per hour
Hours: 4 days on / 4 off / 4 nights on / 4 off. (08:00 – 20:00 & 20:00) with overtime opportunity.
Fantastic opportunity for a customer focused Security Team Leader to oversee a dedicated and professional security team in Central London. The role offers an excellent rate of pay with opportunities for future career development.
Applicants must be:
- SIA Door Supervisor licensed
- Have previous Supervisory or Team Leader experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Happy working shifts (days, nights and weekends)
- Supervise a team of Security Officers and ensure a customer focused service is maintained at all times
- Ensure compliance with Assignment Instructions
- Assist with rostering of Security Officers
- Provide training and guidance to Security Officers
- Manage the provision of CCTV and access control systems
- Work closely with the Security Management team
- Effectively deal with all incidents falling within the security remit and to effectively report all incidents to the relevant authority.
- Maintain a log of all visitors, incidents and any other records that may be required by the client.
- Maintain the clients key safe to issue and record all movements of keys within the clients premises
- Identify suspicious persons and actions and report such circumstances.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org