27 Oct Staff Scheduler – BELFAST
Location: Belfast with some hybrid working
Salary: £24,000 – £25,000
Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 5pm
This role will focus on scheduling a large number of staff across Northern Ireland, ensuring staff are rostered correctly and any staff cancellations are covered appropriately. This permanent role offers tremendous opportunity for career development.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Strong administration skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Happy speaking to staff over the phone and on email
- Strong customer service and IT skills.
- The effective Scheduling of staff
- Forward planning of staff rota’s
- Undertake staff welfare checks
- Assist with the recruitment of staff
- Co-ordinate staff training and development
- Collate and administer annual leave requests
- Respond effectively to additional staffing requests
- Ordering of staff uniform
- Regularly updating the company scheduling system
- Respond to situations in a professional manner
- Communicate effectively with site managers
- Generating scheduling reports
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com