18 Jan Technical Sales Manager – Germany
Technical Sales Manager (non-destructive testing)
Location: Flexible across Germany (Remote working)
Salary: Negotiable based on experience plus bonus.
Working for a global market-leader this role will focus on the Industrial Testing market. They have an enviable customer base across sectors such as aerospace, automotive and Oil & Gas.
This market leader is looking to appoint a highly consultative Sales professional with strong value based selling experience mixed with technical sales skills. You will be working on large deals across key markets such as aerospace, automotive and Oil & Gas. They provide cutting-edge non-destructive testing solutions to the industrial sector.
You will be:
- A technical sales specialist with a track record of revenue generation.
- Target orientated with the ability to negotiate, win new business and sell at a senior level
- An accomplished negotiator experienced at demonstrating ROI to potential customers
- A track record of revenue generation and meeting financial revenue targets
- Fluent in English
- Identify business development opportunities across specific sectors/vertical markets
- You will be responsible for quality B2B engagement with potential customers
- The introduction of cutting-edge solutions to client stakeholders and decision makers
- Arrange and attend regular client meetings
- Actively win and develop major client accounts.
- The compilation of effective tender proposals.
- Effective networking at industry specific events
- Achieve agreed targeted levels of weekly/monthly activity
- Manage the sales process from start to finish including using subject matter experts for technical client meetings.
- Generate new leads and pipeline opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com