13 May Vetting Administrator
Customer Service (Vetting Administrator/Screening Officer)
Location: UK Based. This is a fully home based remote working role. You can be based anywhere in the UK.
Salary: £19,300 + laptop, phone, benefits (23 days holiday)
Hours: 9am – 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Would you like to join a people focused organisation that offers long term career development? Do you thrive in a busy and varied customer focused role?
Working for a market leader this role will see you undertake the pre-employment screening of new starters joining some of the UK’s most recognised companies.
These positions can be home based and applications are open to candidates working across the UK. Full training is provided and these positions offer long term career progression and a chance to work with a market leader.
The purpose of the role is to undertake pre-employment vetting checks of potential candidates. A typical day will include making calls to ensure candidates employment history is verified, sending and responding to emails and general administration. A key part of the role is contacting candidates via voice, email and text to provide support, updates and ensure that that all the required checks are completed in a timely manner.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Strong customer service skills
- Prior experience in an administration focused role
- Happy working in a busy role where you will be making calls throughout the day
- Good IT Skills – Word, Excel etc.
- A team player
Key duties & Responsibilities:
- Your role will be busy and varied. The purpose of the role is to undertake pre-employment vetting checks of potential candidates. A typical day will include client and customer calls to ensure candidates employment history is verified.
- General administration duties; sending emails, updating notes etc.
- Sending emails in a professional manner to clients and candidates
- Provide a high-level of customer service at all times
- Undertake all relevant training when required
- Provide a professional service to candidates through verbal and written communication
- Record accurate notes of all work completed on the company database
- Take part in daily and weekly team meetings
- Resolve compliance difficulties as they arise
What’s in it for you?
- This administration role offers ongoing training and development opportunities
- 23 days’ holiday with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com