27 Oct Corporate Security Officer – Bridgewater, Somerset
- Corporate Security Officer
- Location: Cannington, Bridgewater, Somerset
- Rate: £13.50 per hour + overtime paid at x 1.5.
- Shift pattern: 48 hours a week, consisting of a mixture of days, weekends and nights (12hr shifts)
- Role: Permanent / Full time
The role will see you working a mix of days, nights & weekends. There is no set shift pattern so you should be flexible. You will also be expected to cover shifts in Bristol & Exeter should the need arise.
- SIA Door Supervisor license holder
- Happy working a mixture of days, nights & weekends.
- Have your own transport in order to cover shifts in Bristol & Exeter when required (fuel costs per mile paid)
Duties to include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and staff to the site
- Access / Egress control
- Issuing visitor passes
- Regular site patrols
- Front of house duties
- Control room activities including the remote monitoring of alarm activations.
- You will respond to fire alarm activations, incidents and emergencies.
- Provide friendly customer service to members of staff and visitors
- Carry out plant room and facilities checks when required.
- Complete incident forms, notebook entries or Accident Report Forms as required.
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies are adhered to
- Work in conjunction with site Assignment Instructions
- Respond to emergency situations
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org