12 Feb Security Manager – Yeovil, Somerset
Location: Yeovil, Somerset
Hours: Monday to Friday (40 hours)
This is a an opportunity for a talented Security Manager to oversee the delivery of operational security at a site in Yeovil. If you have first class people management skills with the ability to drive service excellence then we are keen to hear from you.
This role will see you provide operational and strategic leadership to a large site security team. Prior security management experience is essential. In particular, experience leading large site based teams is preferred.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience managing the delivery of operational security
- A people manager with experience leading large teams (15+)
- A passion for service excellence.
- Experience implementing security strategy and policy – SOP’s etc.
- Experience of positively engaging and influencing senior stakeholders
- Full driving license
- Ideally you will hold a SIA license
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the delivery of operational site security.
- Leading a large team of security officers in the delivery of a first class security service
- Conduct and monitor staff appraisals and encourage further development
- Staff training and development
- Rota management
- Implementation of policies, SOP’s, AI’s, emergency preparedness etc.
- Incident management and response
- Safeguarding of various assets to include people, buildings and information
- Assist with the long term strategic planning of the security function
- Oversee the operation of security systems
- Cross functional working with the Property and Facilities teams.
- Conducting risk assessments and threat analysis across the estate
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org